1. Barry CT. Two putative proto-oncogenes altered by proviral insertion in Moloney murine leukemia virus immortalized B cell lines. Doctoral Dissertation, Tufts University, 1993.
2. So S, Barry C, Chen X, Botstein D, Brown P. Strategies in the treatment of HCC at Stanford University. J Gastroenterol Hepatol Dec 1999; 14:A309-311.
3. So S, Barry C, Chen X, Botstein D, and Brown P. Genomic analysis of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Gastroenterol Hepatol Dec 1999; 14:A316-317.
4. Renne R, Barry C, Dittmer D, Compitello N, Brown PO, and Ganem D. Modulation of cellular and viral gene expression by the latency-associated nuclear antigen of Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpes virus. J Virol 2001; 75(1):458-68.
5. Sarwal M, Chang S, Barry C, Chen X, Alizadeh A, Salvatierra O, and Brown PO. Genomic analysis of renal allograft dysfunction using cDNA microarrays. Transplantation Proceedings 2001; 33(1):297-298.
6. Chen X, Cheung ST, Barry CT, Fan ST, Higgins J, Lai KM, Ji J, Ng I, van de Rijn M, Botstein D, So S, and Brown PO. Gene expression patterns in human liver cancers. Mol Biol Cell 2002; 13(6):1929-1939.
7. Chua M-S, Barry C, Chen X, Salvatierra O, and Sarwal M. Molecular profiling of anemia in acute renal allograft rejection using DNA microarrays. Amer J Transplant 2003; 3:17-22.
8. Aavik E, Mahapatra A, Boldrick J, Chen X, Barry C, Dutoit D, Sarwal M, and Hayry P. Correlation between gene expression and morphological alterations in baboon carotid after balloon dilatation injury. FASEB J 2005; 19(1):130-132.
9. Segal E, Sirlin C, Ooi C, Adler A, Gollub J, Chen X, Chan B, Matcuck G, Barry C, Chang H and M Kuo. Decoding Global Gene Expression Programs in Liver Cancer by Noninvasive Imaging. Nature Biotechnology. 2007 June; 25(6):675-680.
10. Kashyap R, Safadjou S, Chen R, Mantry P, Sharma P, Patil V, Maloo M, Ryan C,Marroquin C, Barry C, Ramaraju G, Maliakkal B and M Orloff. Living Donor and Deceased Donor Liver Transplantation for Autoimmune and Cholestatic Liver Diseases-An Analysis of the UNOS Database. J Gastrointest Surg 2010.
11. Rodrigues R and CT Barry. Gene Pathway Analysis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Genomic Expression Datasets. Journal of Surgical Research 2011, e1–e8, doi:10.1016/j.jss.2011.04.004.
12. Barry CT, D’Souza M, McCall M, Safadjou S, Ryan C, Kashyap R, Marroquin C, Orloff M, Almudevar A and T Godfrey. Micro RNA Expression Profiles Can Predict Hepatocellular Carcinoma Recurrence after Liver Transplantation. The American Journal of Transplantation, February 2012, 12(2):428-437.
13. Barry CT, Mills B, Hah Z, Ryan C, Mooney C, Rubens D and K Parker. Shear Wave Dispersion Measures Liver Steatosis. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, January 2012; 38(2):175-182.
14. Z. Hah, C. Hazard, B. Mills, K. Parker, C. Barry, D. Rubens, Integration of Crawling Waves in an Ultrasound Imaging System. Part 2: Signal Processing and Applications. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 2012; 38(2):312-323.
15. Henn AD, Laski M, Yang HM, Qiu X, Miao HY, Barry CT, Welle S, Wu HL, and MS Zand. Functionally Distinct Subpopulations of CpG-Activated Memory B Cells. Nature Scientific Reports, 2012; 2(345): 1-11.
16. CT Barry. Giving the gift of life through organ donation: Chris Barry at TEDxFlourCity. August 11, 2012, Rochester, NY.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigBNjBLByc.
17. CT Barry. (2015) Micro RNAs and Transplantation. In: Micro RNA in Regenerative Medicine. C Sen, editor. London: Elsevier.
18. Partin A, Hah ZG, Barry CT, Rubens D and KJ Parker. Elasticity measurements from images of crawling waves generated by miniature surface sources. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 2013 Aug 21. pii: S0301-5629(13)00793-X. doi: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2013.05.01.
19. Barry CT, Hah ZG, Partin A, Mooney RA, Chuang KS, Augustine A, Almudevar A, Cao WQ, Rubens DJ and KJ Parker. Mouse liver titration for the diagnosis of early stage fatty liver disease: a 70-sample study. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 2014 Jan 9. pii: S0301-5629(13)01109-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2013.10.016.
20. Barry CT, Hazard C, Hah ZG, Cheng G, Partin A, Mooney RA, Chuang KH, Cao WQ, Rubens DJ and KJ Parker. Shear wave dispersion in steatotic rat livers. Ultrasonic Imaging, 2014. Accepted for publication.
- Chuang KS, Whitney-Miller CL, Chu CY, Zhou ZR, Dokus MK, Schmit S and CT Barry. MiR-494 is a master epigenetic regulator of multiple invasion-suppressor microRNAs via targeting TET1 in invasive human HCC tumors. Hepatology, 2015. Accepted for publication.
“Organ Donation In Rajasthan Part 1: The Thrill Of Victory”, Huffington Post in association with the Times of India Group, March 2015, New York.
“Is Liver Transplant in India Proceeding with Reckless Abandon?”, Huffington Post in association with the Times of India Group, http://www.huffingtonpost.in/christopher-taylor-barry/is-liver-transplant-in-in_b_6683354.html, February 27, 2015, New York.
“When Death Led to Life On A Magic Jaipur Night”, Huffington Post in association with the Times of India Group, http://www.huffingtonpost.in/christopher-taylor-barry/the-magic-jaipur-night-fo_b_6644688.html, February 18, 2015, New York.
“India’s #1 Impediment To Organ Donation: Doctors”, Huffington Post in association with the Times of India Group, http://www.huffingtonpost.in/christopher-taylor-barry/indias-1-impediment-to-or_b_6504434.html, February 1, 2015, New York.
“Indian Tolerance for Dishonesty: An Impediment to True Progress”, Huffington Post in association with the Times of India Group, http://www.huffingtonpost.in/christopher-taylor-barry/indian-tolerance-for-dish_b_6420894.html?utm_hp_ref=tw, January 14, 2015, New York.
“Milla: Being Transgender in India”, The World Post: A Partnership of the Huffington Post and Berggruen Institute of Governance, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christopher-taylor-barry/milla-being-transgender-in-india_b_6168488.html, November 19, 2014, New York.
“The Sum of Our Parts: An Interview with Transplant Surgeon Dr. Barry”, Financial Chronicle, March 8, 2014 New Delhi, India.
“Organ Donation: What Does it Take to Engender a Cultural Shift?” Indian Transplant Newsletter, February 2014, Chennai, India.
“US doctor: Social media can promote organ donation”, Times of India, January 22, 2014, Chennai.
“Group Promotes Organ Donation Registry for Millennials”, In Good Health, December 2013, Rochester, NY.
“Interview with Dr. Chris Barry (Regarding HOPE Act)”, The Empty Closet, August 2013, Rochester, NY.
“Recycle Yourself: Q&A With Transplant Surgeon Chris Barry”, The Morningside Post, reprinted in The Huffington Post, September 17, 2013, New York.
“Local Doctor Wants to Spread the Word About Organ Donation”, In Good Health, August 2013, Rochester.
“Organ Donation: It’s Okay to be Gay!” The Empty Closet, November 2011, Rochester, NY.
“Liver and Kidney Transplantation in HIV+ Individuals”, The Empty Closet, October 2010, Rochester, NY.